Our surrounding nature is our most important source of inspiration and energy. This is also reflected in our carefully selected inclusive services that give even more value to your holiday.
- Stay in luxurious rooms and suites with stunning views of nature, either in the historical homestead dating back to the 11th century or in the modern dependence that has grown out of the main building
- Sumptuous, package-free breakfast buffet every morning with a fine selection of regional, natural, and seasonal delicacies
- Healthy 4-course dinner menu, prepared with fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables from our very own garden, as well as a salad buffet
- Refreshing Grander water throughout the premises
- Use of the natural spa area with year-round heated outdoor pool, light-flooded indoor pool, sunbathing lawn with wonderful view of the mountains and the town of Brixen, saunas, and relaxation room
- Spa bag with sauna towels, bathrobes, and slippers. (For ecological reasons we invite you to bring your own slippers)
- Fresh juices and crisp fruit at the vitality corner in the spa
- Experience and enjoy wine at the hotel’s own wine trail with vantage point as well as tastings in the various historic and new cellars
- Video-monitored storage room for your bike (charging station for e-bikes available)
- In summer, guided hikes in the near surroundings
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- Garage (€15 per day)
- Charging station for electric vehicles available
We charge €20 per day for pets (without food). Please bring your own basket and blanket from home. Please also keep in mind that pets are not allowed in the dining and spa areas of our hotel.