Enjoy a delightful hiking holiday in South Tyrol
with us in Hotel Pacher Hof in Neustift near Brixen! After a good breakfast from our breakfast buffet
, you can cover the numerous hiking trails in our vicinity, as well as the fixed rope routes and mountain peaks of the Dolomites
! Discover our cultural diversity and enjoy our wonderful countryside with its impressive and glorious panoramic views. Brixen and surroundings
offer extensive walking-tours: those out of practice can walk along the valley, there is a low mountain range for those in better condition and for the experts there are our high alpine regions!
Pacher Hof’s hiking tips:
- Hiking region Plose: Plose is well-known for its 360° panorama! Look from the Zillertal Alps to the Dolomites and still further to the Ortler range of mountains. You will discover new views and insights each time you go for a hike! In addition, you can sample typical mountain products and regional specialities in our mountain pasture inns!
- Apfel-Hochplateau Natz Schabs: Hike through magnificent orchards! This is a very special experience particularly after frosty nights when the blossoms are enveloped in ice. Hiking tips in Natz Schabs
- The Road to Santiago in South Tyrol: Hike along the Road to Santiago! The Augustinian Abbey of Neustift is located at the intersection of both routes from north to south and east to west. You are walking in the footsteps of the pilgrims! Tour tips
- Eisack valley chestnut hiking trail - Keschtnweg: Chestnut groves are located from Vahrn near Brixen along the slopes of the Eistack valley to the high plateau of Ritten and down into the valley of Bozen. You are hiking along the Keschtnweg! Hiking trails
- Lake Vahrn: Valley hike to Vahrn and on to the romantically located Lake Vahrn, a conservation area. Description of tour
- Bad Dreikirchen: A fantastic half-day’s hike to the border of Villanders and Barbian. Bad Dreikirchen is only accessible on foot and is a hamlet built around three Gothic chapels built in relation to each other. Very idyllic!! Hiking trail Bad Dreikirchen
- Poststeig Albions – Lajen – St. Peter: The postman’s trail runs from Klausen Albions via St. Lajen, St. Peter, Tschöfas to St. Ulrich. Its name comes from the postmen who, before the existence of the Gröden railway, used to take the post from the post office in Klausen on the Brenner railway to Gröden. Tour tip
- Rodeneck mountain pasture: You can admire an impressive panorama from the Rodeneck mountain pasture: the Brixen basin and the Eisack valley, and further the Dolomites with the Peitlerkofel, Aferer Geisler and Villnöß. Several mountain huts will be open and offer delightful refreshment facilities.
- Villanders mountain pasture: Villanders is located above Klausen and above this the mountain pasture of Villander. In winter, the mountain pasture is a cross-country skiing paradise, in summer a pleasure for hikers. This view offers a very special experience!
- Gampen mountain pasture in the Villnöss valley: From the Villnöß valley to the Gampen mountain pasture. The Gampen mountain pasture is located at 2,062m above sea level in the Nature Park Puez-Geisler in the Dolomites. You can hike at the foot of the Geisler group of mountains with a fantastic view of the Geisler peaks
- Großberg mountain hut in the Altfass valley: From the Altfass valley above Meransen you can hike to the Großberg mountain hut at 1,644m above sea level. This is a short and easy hike from lodge to lodge in the Altfaß valley. We recommend another hike in the really beautiful Altfaß valley with its small lodges – one of South Tyrol’s scenic jewels!
- Brixen’s mountain lodge: Hike from the Fane mountain pasture to Brixen’s lodge! This hike is a simple ascent to a lodge in a scenically wonderful environment. The lodge itself is located on a terrace just before the end of the Valser valley.
Further suggestions for hikes and tour tips in the Eisack valley and throughout South Tyrol
including individual planning of tours are available here
Your hiking hotel in South Tyrol’s Eisack valley
Hotel Pacher Hof in Neustift near Brixen is your ideal hiking hotel in the Eisack valley!
You can start out on many hikes directly from our hotel. We also have maps of walks, hiking guides or suggestions for hikes
for you of course! In addition, we can offer you comfortable rooms & suites
, a swimming area
with an open-air swimming pool, sunbathing lawn and indoor swimming pool, a wellness area
, a restaurant
as well as attractive packages!